Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Know thyself

There are many ways to reach similar results and what might be objectively the fastest course of action might not work with you at all. Why does the slow carb diet works so well for me? I have a compulsive nature. When I open a bag of chips, I won't stop until I reach the bottom of it. I also make it work for me in my dance practices. I'm always obsessed with some elements and this can go on for days, months or years. I let that fuels me and that's why showing up to practice is always easy for me. I have never stopped thinking about whatever I have been working on and I can't wait to get back at it.

You are not me. What drives you? Maybe you are a social bee that needs a group to work with. Maybe you need short term projects likes competitions, shows or else? Let your nature works for you. Know thyself.

Fred Barbe

No comments:

Post a Comment