Weight : 179lbs
Butt 39 1/4''
Right thigh 23 1/2"
Left thigh 24"
After a week later, I'm still not sure I aadapted completely to the Warrior's diet. For people unfamiliar with it, this diet has two phases.
The under eating phase
- 16-18 hours
- You can eat very small quantity of fresh vegetables and fruit (or freshly made juice)
- Drink a lot of water
- Best time for supplements such as minerals, probiotics, greens and enzymes.
- You can have stimulant drinks such as coffees (preferably black) and teas (preferably green or white for anti-oxidant or red for digestion).
- 6-8 hours
- 1 Big Meal. You can eat again later during that phase if you feel like it.
- Start with live food such as a salad or other veggies, then protein, fat and finally carbohydrate.
- Eat as much as you want.
- Stop eating when you're satisfied or when you feel more thirsty then hungry.
I thought it would be easier to do in the summer, since I will be travelling in Europe for about a month for the Studio Hop Bal Camp and more. For those who tried the slow carb diet....well, you better cook everything yourself, because eating out with those restrictions is harder than being a vegan or gluten allergic. I'm already missing the legendary binge day!